About Me

name: shaun sng
b-day: 18 march

Tag Me


Links

~JoNaThAn~
~MaRcUs~
~ShElDoN~
~IsAaC~

Huh?

Why dont skeletons date?thay don't have any body to go out with..

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2008

As we all know, this is the time of the year where projects and assignments flourish!! One day seems to be one hour...Everyday when i come to school, as much as i can say i love my course, i seem to be dragging myself to school and wishing SP would be in pasir ris...

thought of lame ideas again on excuses not to do my work like:
1. A sudden gust of wind blew my homework out of my hand and I never saw it again,
2. I have a solar-powered calculator, and it was cloudy,
3. I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked,
4. I felt it wasn't challenging enough,
5. We have assignments meh?

Anyway...it as been tiring...

No comments: