whoa, I tell you, no stress from the prev semester could ever match with this one man!!although there are technically lesser projects, each project weightage is heavier and definitely more intense based on research and report presentation!!I start sleep walking in school, start giving random comments that as absolutely no link at all and lecture halls become medieval chapels where you start day dreaming on Michael Angelo's art and where Financial Management doesnt exist because barter trade was so much easier..But anyway, its manageable and i know i can do it..IT CAN BE DONE!!!If Christ is with you, who can be against you?
Anyway, learnt some chinese in just 5 minutes!!
Thats not right.......................................Sum Ting Wong
Are you harbouring a fugitive?................Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me asap..............................................Kum Hia
Small Horse..............................................Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach..................................Wai Yu So Tan
I think you need a face lift.................................Ching Tu Fat
Its very dark in here.........................................Wai So Dim
I thought you were on diet.......................Wai Yu Mun Ching
Our meeting is secheduled next week...........Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight........................................Lai Ying Low
Cleaning automobile.......................................Wa Shing Ka
Your body odur is offensive............................Yu Stin Ki Pu
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment